Interested in advertising to the 6,000 readers that you may not be reaching?
Adelante’s print run is currently at 6,000, and it is distributed free of charge through area stores, news stands, schools and community centers (scroll down for details).
Translation is available, or you can provide pages ready-to-go in Spanish or bilingually. For those who submit their own Spanish, we do reserve the right to ask for Spanish language typos to be fixed, if time permits. Check out this blog post for hints on using Spanish in your ads.
AD/ARTICLE LAYOUT & DESIGN
Adelante Forward uses AP style, with some exceptions. Your work is proofread, but feel free to email us with any style questions.
First-time advertisers are given assistance, not to exceed one (1) hour of labor, for each contracted ad. This “base ad” can be modified to fit appropriate advertising spaces in Adelante Magazine. Additional layout and design assistance is available on a $60 per hour, pro-rated basis ($15 per 15-minute increment).
Camera-ready ads should be directed to the the Advertising Manager at <email@example.com> or by writing “Adelante Magazine, 2513 Dunbar Dr., Lansing, MI 48906″. Advertisers must provide contact name(s), mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), and phone number for verification, production, and authorization purposes. All advertisers must sign a contract before advertisement layout and design services can begin.
Adelante Forward reserves the right to proofread/ask for proofread fixes on all submitted material, English & Spanish.
- 5 local churches with high Latino population
- Intermediate school district which funnels to 12 community school districts, including Parent Resource Centers, Chicano Clubs and Board Liaisons.
- Specifically distributed to Latino-owned and/or operated restaurants and stores such as Los Dos Potrillos, Tienda Mexicana, Aldacos, Tres Amigos, Vallarta Market, Frontera, Little Mexican Place, EL Burrito, Pablos Panaderia, and El Sombrero.
- On the campus of the local community college (Lansing Community College).
- 2 major local hospitals.
- Community organizations such as Ingham Country Mental Health, Lansing Police Department, Lansing School District Parent Center, the MSU-based Samora Research Institute, Lucero program at LCC, Cristo Rey Community Center,and Lansing City Hall
- Through news stands at the retail outlets listed in this document: Adelante Forward magazine distribution points (downloads as a Word document, or right click to ‘Open in New Tab’).
LETTERS, QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
Letters to the Editor, questions, and comments may be directed to the Editor at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by writing “Adelante Magazine, 2513 Dunbar Dr., Lansing, MI 48906″. You must provide your name, address, e-mail address (if applicable), and phone number for verification purposes; otherwise, submissions will not be considered for publication or response.
2513 Dunbar Drive
Lansing, MI 48906
PHONE: (517) 505-4772
FAX: (517) 321-3685
E-mail us: email@example.com